Donor Relations Officer Global Resource Development
We are seeking a Donor Relations Officer to join our Jerusalem office. In this position, you will be part of the team responsible for raising philanthropic funds that support JDC's humanitarian efforts around the world.
This is an ideal position for a confident and self-motivated individual who has the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment.
• Management and development of overseas funders and partnership projects: ongoing and proactive engagement to promote relationship-building activities on behalf of the organization
• Preparation of specialized written materials: writing and editing grant applications and customized proposals, reports and other materials
• Tracking and managing information such as funding history, donor profiles, follow-up activity etc'
• Accompaniment of funders to visit JDC projects, including public speaking and group facilitation
• Other activities as needed
• Dynamic, creative professional
• Exceptional organizational skills; self-starter
• Excellent interpersonal skills and oral presentation techniques
• Team player with leadership capacity
• Strong English writing skills
• English mother tongue; high level Hebrew skills
• At least a bachelor's degree
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Excel, PPT, Outlook
• Israeli driver's license
• Knowledge of the American Jewish philanthropic environment- an advantage
Status: Full time
Start date: Immediate
Please send resume and cover letter to by December 20th.
קורות חיים יש לשלוח לכתובת: