Content Specialist 228
JDC-Israel is Israel's social R&D, developing social services for society's most vulnerable populations, in partnership with the Government of Israel, Diaspora Jewry and all sectors in Israel. JDC is looking for a content specialist to join the Israeli Marketing & Communications unit, which is tasked with promoting awareness of the organization's performance among targeted strategic audiences. The content special will be reporting to both JDC-Israel and Global JDC Marketing teams.
• Initiating, formulating, coordinating and producing marketing content (writing, video and stills) from JDC-Israel's work in both Hebrew and English.
• Content consulting for JDC units and projects.
• Adapting content to a variety of distribution channels, platforms, audiences and needs.
• Coordinating production work with various external marketing suppliers.
• Leading organizational processes to standardize and assimilate brand values in the various content produced by the organization.
• Assistance to the marketing and communications team as required.
• Good understanding and familiarity with new and creative trends in the field.
• High technological orientation.
• The ability to formulate, think, verbalize and write fluently in both Hebrew and English.
• Relevant academic degree - preference for communications and marketing.
• 3 years of relevant experience - writing, marketing productions, working with external marketing providers.
• High interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
• Ability to work with multiple functions simultaneously - inside and outside the organization.
• Ability to manage a project, from initiation to completion.
• Relevant experience in large organizations.
• Good understanding of the social world.
• Good understanding of the Jewish and philanthropic world.
• Experience with graphic design software.
• Experience with video editing software.
Status: Full Time.
Location: JDC Building, Jerusalem.
Start date: Immediate.
To carry out the position, mobility and work ability are required in the field as well.
Resumes should be sent via link until January 10th
Only relevant application will be answered