JDC -TEVET Strategic Partnerships and Resource Development
We are seeking a Director of Strategic partnerships & Resource Development to join the TEVET team in our Jerusalem office. In this position, you will be part of the JDC-TEVET department responsible for developing employment programs and services for all population in Israel.
The RD Strategic Partnerships director will be a member of the management team responsible for a wide range of duties including resource development, developing partnerships with organizations, foundations and funders, while working in close coordination with the CEO of the department.
This is an ideal position for a confident and self-motivated individual who has the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment.
- Management of our existing relationships with Israeli and overseas funders and partners and development of new partnerships. Proactive engagement to promote relationship-building activities on behalf of TEVET.
- Work closely with the CEO of TEVET on all matters ; program management and oversight, strategy and implementation, presentations in English and Hebrew, preparing materials
- Coordinate with HR on all matters relating to Tevet staff
- Working closely with the RD Department to prepare donor grant applications customized proposals, reports and other materials
- Planning and accompaniment of donor visits to TEVET programs, including public speaking and group facilitation
- JDC Board Member engagement, including development of content and material for meetings as well as interfacing with the JDC Board relations staff in Israel and NY.
- Public Relations and Marketing: Work alongside TEVET Staff, the JDC-Israel spokesperson's Office, and JDCNY Marketing and Communication department to identify potential stories and topics to highlight in newsletters, websites, other media etc.
- Tracking and managing financial information (along with accounting department)
- Oversight and maintenance of the TEVET English website
- At least a Bachelor's degree; Master degree – preferred
- Knowledge of the American Jewish philanthropic environment and fundraising
- Familiarity with NGOs and government services
- Three years of experience working in an executive team
- English and Hebrew – completely fluent
- Strong English writing and oral presentation skills
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills; self-starter
- Team player with leadership capabilities
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Organization: JDC-TEVET
- Job Type: Full Time
- Start Date: Immediate
Please submit your resume via this link
Submission valid up top two weeks from the date of publication
Only suitable candidates will be considered