Israel Unlimited- Resource Development Officer - Maternity Leave Coverage
We are seeking a Marketing and Resource Development Officer to join the Israel Unlimited team at our Jerusalem office. In this position, you will be part of the JDC-Israel department responsible for developing programs and services for people with disabilities in Israel.
The Marketing and Resource Development Officer will be responsible for a wide range of duties including resource development, public relations, communication and marketing while working in close coordination with the director of the department.
This is an ideal position for a confident and self-motivated individual who has the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment.
- Management of our existing relationships with overseas funders and partners and development of new partnerships. Proactive engagement to promote relationship-building activities on behalf of Israel Unlimited
- Preparation of specialized written materials: writing and editing grant applications customized proposals, reports and other materials
- Planning and accompaniment of donor visits to Israel Unlimited programs, including public speaking and group facilitation
- JDC Board Member engagement, including development of content and material for meetings as well as interfacing with the JDC Board relations staff in Israel and NY
- Public Relations and Marketing: Work alongside Israel Unlimited Staff, the JDC-Israel spokesperson's Office, and JDCNY Marketing and Communication department to identify potential stories and topics to highlight in newsletters, websites, other media etc.
- Manage short-term and long-term Fellows and volunteers from overseas
- Tracking and managing financial information (along with accounting department)
- Manage deadlines and maintenance of documentation and Israel Unlimited website
- At least a Bachelor's degree; Master degree – preferred
- At least two years' experience inResource Development or International Relations at a similar organization
- English mother tongue; high level Hebrew skills
- Very strong English writing skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Committed and passionate about promoting Israel Unlimited's mission
- Knowledge of the American Jewish philanthropic environment an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral presentation techniques
- Exceptional organizational skills; self-starter
- Team player with leadership capabilities
- Organization: JDC-Israel Unlimited
- Job Type: Full Time for up to six months
- Start Date: Immediately
Resumes should be sent via thelink no later than December 15 2018
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.