TOV Program Manager JDC GRID
TOV (Tikkun Olam Ventures) is a new initiative to bring Israeli agriculture technology and training to smallholder farmers across the developing world. TOV is a market-driven program that will become self-sustaining by connecting market actors – farmers, Ag Tech companies, banks. We are seeking a Program Manager to join our Jerusalem office as a member of the core TOV management team. This is an ideal position for a confident and self-motivated individual who has the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment.
- Manage the relationship with Israeli AgTech consultants, including managing the tender processes for the implementation of Israeli AgTech in Ethiopia
- Oversight and coordination of the procurement procedures for AgTech inputs including products and technologies
- Oversight of the professional support and volunteer service model in Ethiopia.
- Support the interface and coordination between Israeli providers, volunteers and Ethiopian field partners
- Provide support, including preparing reports, for TOV's strategic partners within the Government of Israel
- Support the oversight of the project, including managing work-plans, timeframes and milestones in Israel and in Ethiopia
- Travel frequently to Ethiopia, 8-10 times per year
- Create an active network relevant to the fields of international development, AgTech, and innovation, particularly in Israel
- Other program support as required
- BA required, MA preferable (preferred in a relevant field such as economics, or international development, or business)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Project management experience required
- Experience within developing economies required
- Experience in business development and/or entrepreneurship preferred
- Experience working with Government of Israel preferred
- Able to manage complex processes
- Detail oriented and high-level systems thinker
- Strong partnership skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- High level Hebrew and English required
Status: Full time
Reports to: TOV Program Director
Start date: Immediate
Please send resume to GRIDRecruitment@jdc.org by December 26th 2018.
Only relevant applicants will be contacted.