Kaplan Leadership Initiative Program Director JDC-FSU
The Program Director will be responsible for developing and overseeing the Kaplan Leadership Initiative, a JDC flagship professional development program for Jewish professionals in Europe, the former Soviet Union and Latin America.
- Overall management of the Kaplan Leadership Initiative: Budget, Reporting, PR, etc.
- Seminar content development and execution in FSU in collaboration with JDC program manager, trainers, educators, freelancers.
- Developing content for program Global seminar and webinars, together with program partners and trainers.
- Support and oversee mentoring process, coordinate training as needed.
- Monitor and oversee the Kaplan program in Europe and Latin America, work in collaboration with local JDC program managers in relevant locations.
- Responsible for maintaining relationship with the program donors: periodical reporting, monthly calls, etc.
- Support and oversee program measurement and evaluation process.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
- Academic degree
- Experience in a similar position (advantage)
- Experience in content development (advantage)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Project management capabilities, result oriented, initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Cross cultural work capabilities
- Languages: English – native level, Hebrew – fluent , Russian – an advantage
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point Outlook
- Replacement for maternity leave for 1 year
- Full time position
- Work in Jerusalem
- The position requires travel abroad
- Reporting will be to the Program and Planning Division Director
קורות חיים יש לשלוח לכתובת: