JDC, the world’s leading Jewish humanitarian assistance organization,is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join our Jerusalem office. The Administrative Coordinator's primary role is to provide support to the Global Resource Development team. The ideal candidate for this position is highly organized, has excellent computer skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside personnel and donors.
- Provide administrative support to senior staff and Resource Development team.
- Preparation of written materials including limited donor correspondence.
- Arrange logistics for retreats and seminars of the management team.
- Organize and maintain files and records (financial and other), make travel and meeting arrangements.
- Track donor engagement and cultivation efforts in donor database (Raisers Edge).
- Work seamlessly within key Microsoft Office programs, including preparing and editing correspondence in Word, creating Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Other duties/projects as needed
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, strong facility with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, self-starter, multi-tasker
- English mother tongue; high level Hebrew skills
- Ability to work well and calmly under pressure
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least two years' experience in a similar role
DEPARTMENT: Global Resource Development
STATUS: Full time
Please send resume to the following link by May 26th 2019.
Only relevant applicants will be contacted.