Account Manager Division for External Relations, JDC-FSU
We are seeking an Account Manager to join the Division for External Relations in our Jerusalem office. In this position, you will be part of the team responsible for providing support for raising philanthropic funds and public awareness for JDC's humanitarian and community building efforts in Former Soviet Union (FSU).
This is a position for a confident and self-motivated individual who has the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment.
- Preparation of specialized written materials on JDC-FSU activities: writing and editing customized proposals and reports; developing budgets and service level reports; and other materials.
- Integration and analysis of programmatic and budgetary materials.
- Management and development of partnership projects, including liaising with overseas partners.
- Liaising with various internal partners to ensure accurate and timely flow of information.
- Tracking and managing information, including funding history, grants, budgets, reporting schedules, information on programs, and funding menus.
- Additional ad hoc project-based assignments.
- Academic degree.
- Proven experience in a similar position – advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Languages: English - mother tongue level, including strong English writing skills, Hebrew-fluent.
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook; experience with databases, creating queries and reports.
- Full time job.
- Work in Jerusalem.
- The position requires limited travel to FSU countries.
- Reports to Director, Division for External Relations, JDC-FSU