TOV Knowledge Management Specialist
TOV (Tikkun Olam Ventures) is a new initiative to bring Israeli agriculture technology and training to smallholder farmers across the developing world. TOV is a market-driven program that will become self-sustaining by connecting market actors – farmers, Ag Tech companies, banks. We are seeking a Knowledge Management Specialist to join our Jerusalem office. This is an ideal position for a confident and self-motivated individual who can work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment.
- Develop and disseminate knowledge about business models and opportunities for Israeli companies targeting the Base of Pyramid/smallholder farmers
- Coordinate Ag Tech and business development training sources in Israel
- Coordinate knowledge exchanges between countries
- Develop a community of innovators and/or businesses interested in Base of Pyramid market/smallholder farmers
- Document knowledge developed by TOV, lead associated research and writing assignments
- Projects include preparation of podcasts, planning delegation visit to Ethiopia, and other specific assignments such as webinars, etc:
- Dynamic, creative professional
- Business/entrepreneurial experience
- Experience in business development in developing markets preferred
- Relevant MA/MBA degree - business/finance/emerging economics
- IT experience- aptitude for developing knowledge communities
- Strong English writing skills
- English mother tongue level; high level Hebrew skills
- Exceptional organizational skills; self-starter
- Employment Type: Full time - Maternity leave replacement
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel.
- Reports to: Arieh Doobov- Director, Tikkun Olam Ventures
- Start date: October 2020
Why work at JDC?
- The People – What we hear most from our team members is that they enjoy working with others who share their passion for doing good; Our staff aim to use their skills to make a positive difference in the lives of others
- A Global Environment – you will have the opportunity to develop a global perspective, working with staff from the U.S., Israel, the Former Soviet Union, and all over the world
- Tikkun Olam – This Jewish value of “repairing the world” is deeply important to us. Together, we are committed to making a positive impact on the lives of others
Equal Employment Opportunity
JDC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As the world’s leading Jewish humanitarian organization, we are committed to treating people with compassion and respect. All qualified applications will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, disability, mental disorder, familial status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Submit your resume and salary expectations here: JDC.0D.firstname.lastname@example.org